Plan your visit & help us maintain social distancing
because we care about your safety.
Arriving & Parking
- Please arrive early! We will have an overflow set up in the gym for those who arrive late.
- If your household travels in more than one vehicle, please wait to enter until everyone has arrived. You can wait in the comfort of your car until your household is ready to enter.
- To maintain social distancing, we will have lines outside the building and will seat you as quickly as possible.
Entering & Exiting
- The foyer will function as a hallway. The parking lot is our new foyer.
- Ushers and greeters will open the doors and seat you. Please allow the ushers to assign you a seat so that we can maintain social distancing.
- Seating will be every other row & first come, first serve
- When the service is over, everyone must exit. You may greet one another in the parking lot.
Kid's & Nursery
- There will be no Kid's Zone, NRG Zone, or Nursery for the first few weeks.
- Families will sit together in the main service.
- The gym will be open with the service livestreaming for those who would like to take disruptive children out.
- Pastor Mark will provide activities for kids to do during the service.
- Please be respectful of Social Distancing and greet each other with a wave and a smile.
- Ushers and greeters will open the doors for you!
- There will be offering boxes available in the foyer for those giving cash or checks. We encourage our safe and secure Online Giving here.
- No coffee service.
- Masks are optional (we will have a few for those who would like one, but don't have one).
- We are disinfecting surfaces according to CDC guidelines.
- Once the 9 AM crowd clears we will close the building and clean; then open the doors by 10:45 AM to seat the 11 AM crowd.
- The church has been thoroughly cleaned and sanitized and will continue to be each week.
- Hand sanitizer will be available
- There is no judgement here!
- If you are
- more comfortable at home,
- sick, caring for, or in physical contact with someone who is sick,
- or highly vulnerable, you can still attend from home.
- We will continue to Livestream to both Facebook and YouTube.
- For more information about our Online Services, Click here.